From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:
Dear HESers:

Several months ago I asked for contributions to an archive file of
archives of interest to researchers in the history of economics.  I
received several replies.  Before starting to compile the contributions in
an archive file available by gopher and WWW, I decided to send out another
request for contributions.

If you have worked with any archival material relevant to the history of
economics, please send me as much info as you can, using the form below.
Examples of archival material of interest would include: collected papers
of economists or business people who wrote about the economy,
departmental records, public records of econ. debates, etc.  (I'll add
anything someone thinks is relevant).

Thanks for the help.  I'll be compiling the material this summer and
deciding where to locate the files.  I hope we will be able to update this
file regularly.

Ross

Collection:
Nature of Collection:
Archive:
Address:
Catalogue (Y/N):
Catalogue searchable on-line (Y/N):
Relevant others (other named individuals, etc.):
Archivist:
Archive Hrs.:
Accessibility:
Notes:

Ross B. Emmett, Augustana University College, Camrose, Alberta
CANADA   T4V 2R3   voice: (403) 679-1517   fax: (403) 679-1129
e-mail: [log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]