From:
[log in to unmask] (Roderick Hay)
Date:
Smith's Wealth of Nations and parts of Marx are available on the
internet. I also have a copy of Ricardo's Principles and Malthus'
first essay which I would make available to anyone who wants.
To find texts on line gopher to the Library of Congress and use Alex to
search by author, subject or title.