Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2011 14:48:41 -0300
Dear Alain,

You may be interested in having a look at my recent book "Foucault's
Archaeology of Political Economy', where I have analysed Foucault's
Archaeology and how the theories of language can be used to determine the
history of economic thought. In addition to this, there are some
considerations on Smith's writings on the subject.
Although, this is  perhaps not quite what you were searching for, I feel I
should at least mention it, since it may give you some other ideas to
develop upon and I wish you the very best in your endeavour.

My book, should you be interested, is:

Lima, Iara Vigo de. 2010. Foucault's Archaeology of Political Economy.
London  and New York: Palgrave Macmillan.

All the best,
Iara

To develop my inquiry, I am not so much interested in the art of