Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2011 16:43:16 +0100
J.J. (Jim) Thomas, at LSE, has done a resume of all Economics Nobel Prize winners and may have included Rand amongst the career paths. He has an article in circulation with all this information in an Appendix.

Professor Mary S. Morgan
LSE and University of Amsterdam,
http://www2.lse.ac.uk/economicHistory/Research/facts/Home.aspx
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]