Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2011 14:15:33 +0900
Dear Fellow Historians of Economic Thought,

We are very grateful for your kind words and strong support to us.

Now we are extremely pleased to announce the new venue and schedule of
this year's JSHET annual meeting.

The new venue is Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan, and it will be held
from November 5-6.

We appreciate people at Kyoto University to agree to hold the
conference in such a short interval of time. Those who are planning to
attend are strongly encouraged to arrange accomodation immediately,
since Kyoto in
fall is one of the most attractive tourist destinations in Japan and
it
would be extremely difficult to reserve an accomodation.

with best wishes,

On behalf of
Keiko Kurita, President of JSHET

Masazumi Wakatabe
Chair, Committee for Communication and Planning, JSHET