From:
Nestor Lovera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2023 12:06:45 -0500
Dear colleagues,

The deadline for the submission of abstracts and sessions for the 7th International Conference “Economic Philosophy”, which will be held in Reims on May 29-31, 2024 has been extended to Friday 1 December 2023. Abstracts must be exclusively submitted through the website of the conference: https://7philoeco.sciencesconf.org/submission/submit. Propositions of complete sessions must be sent by email at the following address: [log in to unmask]

This 7th edition of the conference will focus on the theme “Market(s) and Democracy”. For more information about the conference and the theme, please read the call for papers on the conference website.

Please note that we also invite contributions on any other topic related to economic philosophy. We encourage submissions from members of underrepresented groups.

For more information, please contact the organizers of the conference ([log in to unmask]).

Sincerely,

The organization committee