From:
Bruce Caldwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2010 09:09:12 -0400
	for <[log in to unmask]> by smf-grey v2.1.0 - http://smfs.sf.net/

We are pleased to announce that the following individuals will be
Fellows of the Center for the History of Political Economy at Duke
University during the upcoming academic year.

/Senior Research Fellows/
Avi Cohen, York University, Canada. Spring 2011 semester.
Evelyn Forget, University of Manitoba, Canada. Spring 2011 semester.
Aladar Madarasz, Institute of Economics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences,
Budapest, Hungary. Fall 2010 semester.
/
Research Fellows/
Béatrice Cherrier, Université de Paris X, Nanterre. Fall 2010 semester.
José Edwards, University of Paris I, Panthéon-Sorbonne. 2010-2011
academic year.
Tiago Mata, University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. 2010-2011 academic
year.
Danilo Silva, University of São Paulo, Brazil. June 2010 - December  2010.
Andrej  Svorenck, University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Spring 2011
semester.
Norikazu Takami, Osaka University, Japan. September 2010-August 2011.

In addition, Roger Backhouse of the University of Birmingham and Samuli
Leppälä of the University of Turku will be joining us for shorter
periods as Visiting Scholars in  Fall, 2010.

We congratulate the Fellows and look forward to having them join us next
year.

Bruce Caldwell

--
Bruce Caldwell
Research Professor of Economics

"To discover a reference has often taken hours of labour, to fail to discover one has often taken days." Edwin Cannan, on editing  Smith's Wealth of Nations

Address:
Department of Economics
Duke University
Box 90097
Durham, N.C. 27708

Office: Room 07G Social Sciences Building
Phone: 919-660-6896