Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2013 17:07:10 +0200
Dear Ramzi Mabsout,

You asked the SHOE-List about case studies on Peirce’s abductive reasoning. The following publications on
Peirce’s philosophy in economics might be of interest to you, although I am not quite sure to what extent they
can be considered case studies:

James Wible. 1998. The Economics of Science: Methodology and Epistemology as if Economics Really Mattered.
Routledge. (See: Chapter 4. Also: check Index.)
A. W. Dyer. 1986. “Veblen on Scientific Creativity: The Influence of Charles S. Peirce” Journal of Economic
Issues 20(1)
Altug Yalcintas. 2013. “The Problem of Epistemic Cost” American Journal of Economics and Sociology 72 (5)

Best wishes,

Altug Yalcintas, Ankara University