From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:
Regarding the teaching history of economics workshop idea:

There is a workshop on this topic scheduled for this year's HES
meetings at Notre Dame.  The scheduled panel are: Avi Cohen, Brad
Bateman, Zohreh Emami, Ross Emmett, Jerry Evensky, and Jim
Henderson.  Because the workshop is intended as a forum for
suggestions and ideas, anyone who attends can contibute ideas
they use.

In fact, we can anticipate some of the discussion here, if people
will post suggestions they use that are innovative.

In particular, I would like to hear about the music and art that
someone said they use in their course.  Some of us are familiar
with Arjo Klamer's material on modernist art and modernist
economics, but it would be useful to broaden the range of
possibilities!

Ross

Ross B. Emmett, Augustana Univesity College, Camrose, Alberta
CANADA   T4V 2R3   voice: (403) 679-1517   fax: (403) 679-1129
e-mail: [log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]