From:
"Womack, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2010 13:43:49 -0400
The article both the OED and JSTOR claim is the first to use the term microeconomic is Martin Bronfenbrenner, "The Role of Money in Equilibrium Capital Theory," Econometrica, XI, 1 (January 1943), 35-60. See in particular page 53, where he refers to "The so-called microeconomic techniques of the Lausanne School," as compared with "macroeconomic techniques," and goes on about Keynes and Lange.