From:
"Womack, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2011 18:23:22 -0500
If any contestant in this discussion has not yet read it, would he or she please read B. Schefold, "The 'General Theory' for a Totalitarian State? A Note on Keynes's Preface to the German Edition of 1936," Cambridge Journal of Economics, IV, 2 (June 1980), 175-176, reprinted in John Cunningham Wood, ed., John Maynard Keynes, Critical Assessments, second series, 8 vols. (London, 1983-94), V, 52-54?