From:
[log in to unmask] (Aiko IKEO)
Date:
May 3, 1995

<<Call for a Paper>>  from Aiko Ikeo, Tokyo

(My email address was added to the HES list around April 14.  So I
don not have the information circulated before that.)

We need a paper for our International Symposium on East Asia which
will be held at Kokugakuin University, Tokyo on August 31 and
September 1, 1995.  The paper should be presented in the session on
"The Cultural Underpinnings of Economic Development: Science,
Technology, Education and Ethics".  Two scheduled papers have been
cancelled.  The deadline for completed papers is May 31, although it
is negotiable.

We prefer a Taiwanese who can also act as a panel.  The general theme
for both the symposium and the panel session is "Economic Development
and the International System in Twentieth Century East Asia".

If we find someone who is only interested in presentation and a
Taiwanese panel, we will have to negotiate with Kokugakuin University
depending on where they are coming from.

I can show you the current program upon request.

Contact to Aiko Ikeo
1995 International Symposium on East Asia, Department of Economics,
Kokugakuin University, 4-10-28 Higashi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150, JAPAN
Fax: +81-3-5466-2340  Email: [log in to unmask] (Aiko Ikeo)