From:
Jim Zwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 17:52:29 -0500
I came across an entertainment listing today for an upcoming
performance of a one-woman play about Katy Leary called "You
Caught Me Dancing."  It will be included with another one-woman
show about painter Georgia O'Keefe in a Stage Theatre
presentation at Krause House, 1300 Bulverde Road, Bulverde,
Texas. Shows will be at 8:00 p.m. Dec. 12 and 2:30 p.m. Dec. 13.
For information, call (830) 438- 2339 or e-mail [log in to unmask]

Coming from the Northeast, I of course assumed that Bulverde
couldn't be more than a stone's throw away from anyone living in
the Southwest so I wrote to Barbara Schmidt about it.  She has
compiled this additional information.

The play was written by Bernard Sabath of North Carolina and was
published by

Dramatic Publishing
311 Washington St.
Woodstock, Illinois  60098
Phone - 800-448-7469

They take credit card orders.  The script is catalog number Y17
and costs $5.50 ($8.00 including 1st class postage).

Bulverde is somewhere near San Antonio.

I had never heard of this play before.  Has anyone seen it?

Jim Zwick