From:
Vera Gutfreund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 16:51:23 +0200
Hallo!!
I'm a student-teacher from Germany and right now I'm writing at a paper
for my final exam in English and I need your help. My Subject for that
paper is the comparison
of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry finn from Mark Twain. What I'm looking for,
is any information about such a comparison or Infomation about the
political backround of the two books or about the books itself and about
the author.
If there are already any papers written or if somebody maybe had the same
subject it would be great if you could send it to me.
I'm looking forward to get any infomation from you and I'm very grateful.

Keep in touch

Yours Vera Gutfreund