From:
JULES AUSTIN HOJNOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 02:06:15 +0000

Thank you so much :)
I have been so depressed about the whole being sick and stuff.
You have made me feel better
Last friday the one dr said i am doing way better than most people, they thought 3 to 6 months, i am almost better like 90 ish % in a month and a half :)
:)
Jules