From:
Jim Zwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 22:37:33 -0500
My Mark Twain site is now online again at:

Mark Twain
http://www.historyillustrated.com/twain/

There is also a significant section on Twain in the Anti-Imperialism in the
United States site at:

Mark Twain on War and Imperialism
http://www.historyillustrated.com/ai/twain/

As some of you know, these and other textual materials were removed
from my site at BoondocksNet.com in April. That site has now been
completely shut down and almost all of the materials are now online at
this new domain.

The Mark Twain and Anti-Imperialism sections of the site are too large
for me to index for locally run search but all of the books in the Twain
section are individually searchable and there is a combined search for
all of the biographies and autobiography. The search box in the left
column currently searches only the graphics sections of the site. A
search for Mark Twain there will turn up a couple of hundred
photographs and political cartoons.

Jim Zwick