From:
Ian Strathcarron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2013 06:16:54 +0100
Scott

Noah's tomb - or as our man has it 'the tomb of the honored old navigator' is on the outskirts of a new town called Karaq.

The chapel has now become a Hezbollah madrassah, please see it on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQkjDZ6h6SU&list=UUKTFK9pSHIaikllWneaD2Xw&index=14

Ian Strathcarron
www.twaintraveler.com