From:
James Riordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:40:16 -0800
Hello all,

     I just wanted to give a thank you to everyone who
offered advice regarding what to do and where to stay
in Hannibal.  I've decided to take the trip in the
summer instead, but the information I received will
still go to good use.

     To return the favor, I'd like to offer some
financial advice - don't invest in automatic
typesetting machine manufacturer stocks.  I've read
about someone who did and it didn't work out to well.

Thanks again.

Jim Riordan