From:
"Piacentino, Edward J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2011 18:52:32 +0000
Dear Arianne,

Do you happen know from checking Genealogybank.com if "Niagara Falls; Doesticks on a Bender" was reprinted in any St. Louis, Missouri newspapers between August and October 1854?  Unfortunately, I do not have access to Genealogyback.com for free so I am not able to check that myself.

If it would not be too much trouble, I would be most appreciative if you could check this for me and send copies of any of the citations.

Thank you.

Ed Piacentino