From:
Dennis Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2013 20:56:44 -0700
Since we are all concerned this week with the actual date of an eclipse in a fictional work set in a mythical reign of a fabled king, I thought I'd consult the actual meteorological log book of the Camelot Climate and Astronomy Centre.

According to that authority, Mark Twain nailed the eclipse to the second.

Dennis Kelly

Sent from my iPhone which has a keypad too small for my big fingers and that sometimes writes interesting new words all by itself.