Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2013 17:49:02 -0700
Many thanks, Kevin.  I had no idea how much I didn't know about the
printing of books!  But I'm grateful to the one of fifty who altered that
picture so that I've
now learned more than I knew there was to know!

Also, the Academia site has registered me among its members without my
hardly being involved at all.  I also divined who I knew who also belonged.

Anyway, I'm so pleased to have this introduction into the variety of your
output.  THANKS.  I expect to be reading more of it later.
Arianne