Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 12:31:09 EDT
Does anyone know where I can access any specific information about the names
and locations of the humane societies that her father claimed she was
affiliated with in his "The Death of Jean"?  I am interested membership in
the
United States, England and anywhere else in Europe.  Unfortunately, my
investigations over the past three years have proved futile in this regard.

Many thanks for your assistance!

Gail Levitt
Ryerson Polytechnic University