Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 1994 15:46:17 -0500
I should welcome submissions from listmembers on the topic of Twain's
treatment of arms, armor, and arming scenes in _A Connecticut Yankee in
King Arthur's Court_, as part of a general Call for Papers for a special
issue of ARTHURIANA on the topic of arms and arming scenes in Arthurian
literature.

At the present time, I have heard from no one planning to treat this very
funny element in Twain's book, and it would be a delightful addition to
treatments of medieval and classical scenes that will be included.

If anyone is interested in receiving the full Call for Papers, with the rest
of the pertinent details, they may contact me at the e-mail address below.

Laura Hodges