From:
Harriet Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 11:21:53 -0800
I am pleased to announce that the Mark Twain Project's catalogs of letters
by and to Mark Twain (formerly known as UCCL and UCLC) are now available
on-line in a form that can be searched. Please visit us and take a look.
Suggestions for improvement or correction are welcome, and may be sent
directly to me at the email address above. You may go directly to the
databases at

http://library.berkeley.edu/BANC/MTP/database/

or use the link on our website at

http://library.berkeley.edu/BANC/MTP/

And while you are visiting us, please take a moment to view the abbreviated
on-line version of the exhibition currently open in the Heller Gallery of
The Bancroft Library--Mark Twain at Large: His Travels Here and Abroad.
Printed catalogs are also available, for $10. For further information, see
the exhibition website.

http://library.berkeley.edu/BANC/Exhibits/MTP/

Harriet Smith, Mark Twain Project