From:
Gretchen Sharlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 17:29:22 -0500
This is to bring your attention to the 3 hour interview with Ron Powers
on In Depth, Book TV, CSPAN2, January 7, 2006, at 9a.m.

The interview was first aired on January 1, 2006, and can be heard and
seen on your computer if you have Real Player:
http://www.booktv.org/feature/index.asp?seglD=6452&schedlD=394

I have just spent three hours in the luxury of an enlightening and
refreshing discussion with Ron Powers.  I highly recommend that you set
aside some time. Cheers and Happy New Year, Gretchen Sharlow