Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:33:27 -0700
Hello, everyone!

We are still on the road, post-conference, and are able to check our e-mail only at intervals, but my husband and I would like to take a moment to express our enthusiasm for the inaugural Hannibal event. We will report further to the Forum once we are home, can unpack, and can sort through our hundreds of as-yet-uploaded photos as well as transcribe our pages of conference notes.

In Hannibal, we renewed old acquaintances and made some new ones, both from the U.S. and from overseas. The papers were thought-provoking and varied, and new lines of scholarly inquiry have already been inspired.

Wonderful, wonderful!

Still basking in the glow of the full moon rising over the river,

M. L. Christmas