From:
"Arianela ." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2015 23:34:53 -0700
I already have tickets for his appearance in Folsom, California, just
a few miles from where I live.  Saw him, and maybe you, when he
performed in San Rafael.  Had the most interesting exchange of
comments I've ever experienced in a ladies room that night and think
you were there!
Arianne Laidlaw

--
Arianne Laidlaw A '58