From:
Hal Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 2015 10:30:44 -0500
Barb, that's intriguing -- the idea that it was Susy who "wanted to change
the spelling to Susy."  I've either forgotten, or never heard, that. Just
wondering -- does anyone recall when, and why, she changed it to "Susy"?

I will mention that everything during and after college and illness and
death, it's always, I think,  spelled Susy.

-hb

--
Prof. Harold K. Bush
Professor of English