Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2014 14:03:04 -0500
>Results may depend on the platform (Apple or IBMPC) or on the software in
>which you write, even when composing plain text as opposed to HTML.

They might also depend on who's looking at the resulting message. In my
case, almost all messages come in perfectly readable, even the ones that
seem to present problems for other people. It can't be because I have the
best computer, so maybe it's just a question of one system getting along
with another.

-- Bob G.