From:
Hal Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2018 14:01:23 +0000
Folks, I'm heading to ALA in SF tomorrow and perhaps some of you are too -- and I hope I will see you at the MTCircle panels.  In addition:  if you are looking for a panel on Saturday afternoon:

Here is the panel I organized for ALA this weekend in San Francisco: celebrating the release of another new book, edited by Brian Yothers and yours truly:  any David Reynolds fans out there?  A link to the book's webpage at UMass is at the bottom...  One of the panelists is our own Nate Williams, who will be talking about his own, recent publication,
"Gears and God
Technocratic Fiction, Faith, and Empire in Mark Twain's America"

“Above the American Renaissance: David S. Reynolds and the Spiritual Imagination in American Literary Studies” Panel at ALA, Saturday, May 26, 2018; 2:10 pm
By Harold K. Bush, Saint Louis University
Tracy Fessenden, Arizona State University
Nathaniel Williams, University of California
Mary Eyring, Brigham Young University
Sean Pears, State University of New York
Audrey Raden, Independent scholar
David S. Reynolds, City University of New York Graduate Center

https://www.umass.edu/umpress/title/above-american-renaissance

Dr. Hal Bush

Dept. of English

Saint Louis University