From:
Jackie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 1997 12:58:52 +0100
Hi everyone!

I'm a newcomer to this list, and also a newcomer to the works of Twain.  I'm
an English undergraduate student, currently doing a module which compares
the works of Mark Twain and Charles Dickens.

So far I've loved reading Twain's writings.  I've so far read Huckleberry
Finn and his Tales, Speeches, Essays and Sketches.  I also have to read
Pudd'nhead Wilson for my studies.  I was wondering if anyone knows of any
specific literary works devoted to both Dickens and Twain?  Or if not, any
recommendations on Twain alone would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Jackie