From:
Ben Wise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2008 13:20:49 -0400
I just sent a copy of my posting to her at the address she was using
on the Forum: camy <[log in to unmask]>  I'm sure she'd appreciate
other messages of encouragment.

[Kevin...I hope it's OK to send her email address, since it's
available to anyone who's saved their old emails.]

Ben

--
Benjamin N. Wise, Ph.D.	 Home Phone: 603-256-8350
Professor	Emeritus		 Fax: 603-358-2897