From:
David Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 10:20:22 -0500
My thanks to Marcus W. Koechig for his informative posts on the
Author's National Edition of the works of Mark Twain.  I have filled in
the titles I am missing.
     My red cloth edition has pebbled spine and corners in a simulated
half-bound style.  (I'm not so familiar with John Carter as I should be
as to give the correct terminology.) The lettering on the spine is gold,
but there are no cameo portraits of Twain on the covers.
     I will be rotten glad to hear of any further information you may
find on the variant sets.

     If it would not be too much trouble, could you post bibliographical
information on Twain's works - - that is - - which bibliographies are
available in print?

     (I am pretty much "up" on bibliographies on Jack London and Edgar
Rice Burroughs for anyone who is interested by private e-mail.)

David
***