From:
Henry Sweets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2011 14:33:02 -0500
Dear Friends,

We promised to keep you in the loop, so here's the big news! The Mark Twain:
Words & Music CD will be released on Sept. 21. You can pre-order copies at:
http://www.marktwainmuseum.org/shop/proddetail.php?prod=MarkTwainCD

CDs are only $18.95. Remember, this is a double-CD with a 40-page booklet
that tells Mark Twain's life in spoken word and song. The CD is produced by
Grammy Award-winning singer/songwriter/musician producer Carl Jackson. It
features Jimmy Buffett as Huck Finn, Garrison Keillor as the narrator, Clint
Eastwood as Mark Twain, and Angela Lovell as Susy. Songs are performed by
Emmylou Harris, Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver, Rhonda Vincent, Bradley Walker,
Carl Jackson, The Church Sisters, Sheryl Crow, Brad Paisely, Marty Raybon,
Val Storey, Vince Gill, Joe Diffie, and Ricky Skaggs.

We hope you'll consider purchasing one (or more!). They will ship by Sept.
21st, and this first batch will be collectors' items in their own right.
Jimmy Buffett's label, Mailboat Records, has come on board as the
distributor, but this first batch will not indicate that since it was a
recent development.

Also, if you can make it out for our big release party on September 20,
you'll get to meet Carl Jackson and other special guests. Details here:
http://www.marktwainmuseum.org/index.php/events-exhibits/icalrepeat.detail/2
011/09/20/1447/-/cd-release-party

Thank you for your support of the Museum!

Cindy Lovell, Ph.D.

Executive Director

Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum

120 N. Main St., Hannibal MO 63401

Phone: 573-221-9010 ext. 402 | Cell: 386-748-1256 | Fax: 573-221-7975

Email: [log in to unmask] | Web site:
http://marktwainmuseum.org/

Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to the Museum today:
http://marktwainmuseum.org/shop/donations.php

"Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker
will be sorry." ~Mark Twain

Henry Sweets, Curator for Cindy Lovell

Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum

120 North Main Street