From:
Shoshana Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2017 10:46:35 -0500
I have never answered Carkeet's conclusions and I'm not now but
I will say one thing. He based a lot of his conclusion on the assumption that I had put up a family tree and that is how I came up with the Clemens/Langdonlinks. Now Barbara is addressing that same issue.
I had NOT attached a tree to my DNA for the first several years. The DNA matches I got with Clemens and Langdon were sent to me organically by Ancestry and FTDNA (who, at the time, didn't have trees.)
It was only after getting over 100 matches that I attached a tree.
Regards,
Susan Bailey

Sent from my iPhone