From:
Richard Talbot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 17:12:07 -0500
Hello Forum---I miss you all and I wish I was back in Elmira....

There's probably one other member of the forum out there who would agree
with my choice of AHF. I use ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN. New York:
Charles L. Webster and Co., 1885. BAL 3415. First Edition, First state. To
hold this book in your hands, to feel its glossy pages, smell its pungent
mustiness, to see the book, itself, as art, now that's reading.

Rick Talbot

Collector in Minnesota, the State Where Nothing Is Allowed