From:
John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:18:45 -0400
And the winner is--Joe Csicsila!  I will deliver the cheap cigar when next
we meet, although with Joe's champagne tastes, he might reject it.

Honorable mentions to Ben Click and Larry Howe, who both got two wrong.
Quite impressive, since neither Ben nor Larry had been at one of the great
Elmira events before.  I'll give them a cheap cigar too--or maybe second
prize is TWO cheap cigars.

I will post the list, in order, in the comments section below the video.

Bruce Michelson
Patti Philippon
Barb Schmidt
Gretchen Sharlow