From:
Katherine Frost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2018 11:09:12 -0600
Barbara - wow!  thank you so much for the names.  I can't wait to read
their works and see to what extent they were influenced by Twain.  Came
across boxer shorts the other day  emblazoned with "It's not the size of
the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."  Also,
tobacco-scented candles inspired by Huckleberry Finn - "Culture by
Candlelight."   Capitalism thrives.   Many thanks for the names - Kay