From:
Twain Center <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2013 12:33:49 -0400
Please know that Single rooms soon will be fully reserved in Elmira
College's air conditioned dormitory.  We will then be reserving Doubles and
Triples in the air conditioned building. Non-air conditioned rooms in the
College's older dorms are plentiful.

Elmira 2013 Conference and Registration Information is available on the web
along with the Schedule of Papers.  Please google Elmira 2013 Conference
Information and Registration.

The Registration Deadline is July 22, 2013.  Please write Christy Gray,
Center Secretary, or Barbara Snedecor, Director, if you have questions.

We look forward to greeting you this August in Elmira -- less than two
months away.