From:
Kevin Bochynski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Bochynski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2014 12:33:07 -0700
Dear Friends,

The staff and board members of the Mark Twain House & Museum are proud - and humbled - to announce the incomparable Hal Holbrook is performing "Mark Twain Tonight!" in Hartford on his 90th birthday! Tickets are available here:

http://www.bushnell.org/events/hal-holbrooks-mark-twain-tonight

We appreciate your support of the House with your ticket purchase and your support of Hal by your very presence on this special night.

I recently saw him perform in Easton, PA and (three nights later) in Elmira, NY, and I know it will come as no surprise to anyone here that he continues to astound audiences with new material, expertly selected and delivered, commenting on events of the day as Sam Clemens did. I don't need to tell members of the forum how riveting and mesmerizing Hal's performances are. I hope you can attend. Please find me that evening and say hello. What a night it will be!

Your friend, Cindy

Cindy Lovell
Executive Director
The Mark Twain House & Museum
351 Farmington Avenue Hartford, CT 06105
Office: 860.280.3127
Cell: 860.250.6850
http://www.marktwainhouse.org/
"One of the ten best historic homes in the world!" -National Geographic