From:
Cindy Lovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2019 13:59:51 +0000
Good question, Hugh.

The short answer is "yes," but the hope is for sales on

iTunes to be high enough for the marketing algorithms

to kick in and take it to a broader base. Therefore, in

gratitude for all Hal has done for the Twain community,

I encourage everyone to log onto iTunes and pre-order it

now. It's only $8.99, and the number of sales at this point

will help drive it toward streaming (e.g., Netflx, Amazon)

and DVD, which is likely what all of us would prefer.

The iTunes link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/holbrook-twain-an-american-odyssey/id1482084772

My apologies if this comes out garbled, and my advance

thanks to anyone who can respond and fix it should the link

become broken or distorted.

Cindy