Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2013 07:32:47 -0400
So with Volume 1 of the Autobiography the MTP release thisismarktwain.com,
which was a lot of fun to play around with.

Just got my copy of Volume  2 (thanks, Mr Griffin, for signing it in
Hartford; thanks Ms Philippon for obtaining it in my absence) and notice
they created another digital concoction and announce it again on the back
of the dustjacket: The This Is Mark Twain mobile app: complete with a ton
of video clips of Mr Robert Hirst.

I feel like they buried the lead on this in Elmira Summer Camp. Did anybody
know about this app?

Anyway, lots more educational fun. Can't wait for Volume 3 when they
announce Twain's actual resurrection in the form of an interactive
holograph.

Alex