From:
Zachary Rosenau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 22:34:10 +0100
We made an independent short of a Twain short this year and all I
know is that so long as it's before a certain date (1923?), it's
public domain. Luckily for us filmmakers (in the opinion of this one
filmmaker) all the more production-friendly stories are before this
magical date. All royalties for other projects I believe are paid to
the Tesla Cryogenics Project, because as every Twainiac knows, if we
can bring back Tesla, Tesla can bring back Twain...

Shameless plug, trailer here: http://www.that-a-way.com/thataplay.htm

Cheers,

Zach Rosenau
6 Springvalley Terrace