From:
Jacquie Britton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 18:19:19 PDT
This may be a hoax, I'm not sure and I will check it out if you want me to,
I live in Placerville, CA, it use to be known during the gold rush as Old
Hangtown.  Calvaras County isn't that far from me and I know I haven't heard
anything about transplanting the red frog.  But if the do, they can have the
little suckers from around here, it's keeping us from having a Wal-Mart!

Also I tried to post a letter a while back but didn't get any response to it
so I'll try again.  A friend of mine heard that Samuel Clemens or Mark Twain
wrote a story that was considered pornographic, he wrote this story while
abroad.  I haven't come across the answer, does anyone know if this is true?
  And what is the title of it?  Thank you for your time and interest.

Jacquie Britton