From:
William Robison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2016 09:29:19 -0600
Has anyone checked the Library of Congress film collection?

--
William B. Robison, PhD
Department Head / Professor of History

History teaches students to read intelligently, think analytically, write
clearly, accurately assess past trends, rationally predict future
developments, and understand the real world. Now *that* is workforce-ready!

History does offer us very real lessons, but they are seldom simple and
straightforward. To understand and benefit from them, you have to know your
history very well. That is why history matters as much as math, science,
technology, or any other subject.

"A young horse is fast, but an old horse knows what's going on." – Muddy
Waters