Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 11:24:57 EDT
When we toured the country and Europe checking out Twain sites and sights,
St. Louis was a pleasant place to visit, but did not have any  Twain-related
locales that we found. We used the town as a place to board the riverboat
for
the ride to New Orleans. It is always possible to visit addresses and see
what has changed. (Twain's residence in Munich is a sleek business
headquarters now.)

They do have the Bowling Museum or Hall of Fame or whatever in St. Louis.
Right next to Busch stadium downtown. Limited free bowling with
admission.Many colorful shirts and information about bowling that it is hard
to imagine collecting. (Wonder what they would say about the Twain "Fourm"?)

Perhaps Twain bowled or wrote something about bowling. (There is an article
about Twain and baseball in the Cooperstown Baseball Shrine (or whatever)
library.

Dennis Kelly