From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2018 16:21:11 -0600
Thanks Hal. Truth be told, I da peevish-feeling man, but I tried to keep
that out of my comments as best as I could. I'm not being cheeky--I really
did. Feel free to share my comments as you wish, including with Mr Karlin.

I may be reading between the lines, but to judge by the tone of some of what
he says, I suspect he may also not like American literature very much, or
America for that matter. But to draw that conclusion I'd have to read more
of his writings and I prefer George to Danny Dearest (I saw somewhere that
he goes by "Danny").

Not being an academic myself, I must ask: Are there a lot of his sort
running around?

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books