From:
Taylor Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 21:54:50 EDT
I enjoyed meeting so many Forum members at the Elmira conference last
weekend--many of whom I'd 'known' for years, but hadn't met in person.
And the folks at Elmira College did a fantastic job in organizing and
running a thoroughly enjoyable conference.  Thank you!

I also want to thank the Mark Twain Circle for its recognition of my
having run the Forum for five years.  I apologize for not attending
the wine-tasting session where my certificate was presented, and I
assure you I didn't miss the session because I didn't want to taste
the wine, but I simply had no idea that anything like this was afoot,
and so I'd gone to bed for a couple of hours (not having slept the
previous night)!  But I really appreciate your thoughtfulness in
recognizing my hard work with the Forum; I've tried to make it look
as if there's not much work involved, but as Kevin Bochynski can
attest, there's actually a lot of work behind the scenes that's
thankfully spared from the attention of the Forum's members.

I'm really happy and proud about my certificate from the MT Circle.
Thanks again!

Taylor