Hello!

As promised, here is the link to our website that explains how you can access and use the Listserv: https://aao-archivists.ca/aao-listserv

The email address you will send your message to is: [log in to unmask]

You can also have a look at the messages previously sent via the Listserv, in case the topic you are looking for more info on may have already been covered: https://listserv.yorku.ca/cgi-bin/wa?A0=AAOLIST

If you’d like to send me your message plus the contact email address or phone number you’d like used for people to reply to you, I can circulate it on your behalf.

Many thanks,

Kate Foster (they/them)

Account Manager | Archives Association of Ontario

e: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

p: 647-343-3334 ext. 1

Follow the AAO!

Twitter

Facebook