From:
Debbie Bang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:03:47 -0500
If the intended audience is young women and you would like them to know more
information about the effects of alcohol and drugs of abuse during pregnancy
... you may want to involve the Withdrawal Management and Treatment programs
in Ontario.  There are four withdrawal management programs for women only in
Ontario, Niagara, Sudbury, Toronto and Hamilton ... this would be a good
start as the counsellors seeing these young women have a relationship with
them and would be considered a reliable source of health information by the
young women.  Getting current information into the hands of the counsellors
would be a good first step.
Deb
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Debbie Bang